What Is Teen Bible Quizzing?
Teen Bible Quiz Cycle
It is a unique ministry that combines a study of the Bible, competition,
fellowship and disciple-making into one program that is attractive to teenagers.
Endorsed and governed by Nazarene Youth International, teen quizzing aims to become:
1. An avenue of meaningful Bible Study for youth to attain a deep and intimate knowledge of Scripture
2. A means of increasing fellowship and interaction among youth around the world
3. An integral part of the outreach and discipleship aspects of local church youth ministry
4. A medium for the training and mentoring of youth leadership
5. A catalyst for encouraging active participation in ministry and mission projects
6. A bridge for building relationships between youth from different backgrounds
7. An arena for exciting Christian competition.
2017-2018 1 & 2 Corinthians
2019-2020 Hebrews, 1& 2 Peter
2021-2022 Romans, James
2024-2025 Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon
How To Get Started
A. Find 1 or more coaches who can commit to teaching God's Word to teens. Then refer them to this blog post for new coaches.
B. All you need is at least 1 teen! Your Quiz Director will find a team for them at the quiz meet.
C. Order the Youth Quizzing study material from the Nazarene Publishing House.
D. Make practices fun and teen oriented. Find some ideas here.
E. Get the team to the first quiz - make it a fun time (go to a mall, miniature golf...)
F. Don't judge success of this ministry on wins & losses. Do judge success on teens learning God's Word.